Monday, November 16, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

I indeed have the sweetest husband!! .... Andrew calls me from work on Friday and says "I have a surprise for you... It'll be tomorrow (saturday) and its up north and will probably take all evening." Of course in my mind I get all anxious and excited and try to think of whatever this surprise may be! I kept begging him for hints but he held strong not to ruin the surprise! Finally it came time to head "north"... We ate at the Salt Lake Burger Co. in Sandy then headed to the tracks where we parked our car and took the trolley to Downtown Salt Lake. The anticipation was killing me! I wanted to know where on earth we were headed!!! I began to guess hoping that I would figure it out! He told me no, no, no, and nope! I began to catch on as all these cute little girls were getting on the trolley dressed in their disney princess and thats when I remembered, DISNEY ON ICE is in town!! I turned to Andrew and asked. "Are you taking me to Disney on Ice?!" with a big smile on my face! He then once again told me no. Ha the little bugger was pulling my leg!!! We arrived at the Energy Solutions Arena where he pulled out 2 tickets for Disney on Ice! I was SOOO excited... ha you would think I'm 5 years old again :) He knew I had been wanting to go, but I just came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to happen this year. What a SWEET surprise!! I loved it and enjoyed every second of being there with my husband right beside me singing the Disney songs as the characters danced on the ice! Haha... really he was singing at the top of his lungs :) Baby... i love you!! Thanks for a night I'll always remember!
The ride on the trolley!!
Aladdin!
Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
Cinderella
US
M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE! and Minnie!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds SO fun! What as fun trip...I listened to that advertised and it sounded so adorable. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...you guys are funny. That was so sweet of Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! I think kam and I would both enjoy that! It looks like you had a blast Jena. Good to see you got yourself a good one that treats you to a nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun.... and what a sweet surprise. I went a few years back.. and I absolutely loved it!!

    ReplyDelete