Thursday, March 11, 2010

I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!


It's been about a year and a half since the four of us ^ (Me, Noelle, Lori Jane, Amanda) ^ went on the American/Church history tour where we met and became roommates for 25 days... and those 25 days were incredible! We flew into Richmond, Virginia where a BYU-Idaho bus awaited us and thats where it all began. We got to see, experience, and learn so many fun/cool/interesting/spiritual things. And it was throughout those 25 days that the FOUR of us became the best of friends! Sadly its been a year and a half since the last time we were all together, but this last weekend we were able to meet up at Zupa's in Draper and catch up on one anothers lives! We had a ball and laughed and laughed and laughed again! It wasn't until we started to get looks from Zupa's employees as if saying, "seriously, you're STILL here!?"(3 1/2 hours later) that we decided we should probably go. It was SO fun and i sure do miss these ladies! Lets not let time fly by us like that again girls! :)

Below are pictures of some of our Adventures!
Williamsburg Colonial
Ah Amanda! :)
By far the BEST caramel apple I've EVER... found in Williamsburg Colonial
Beautiful DC temple
Philedelphia, its the truth, they have the BEST philly cheesteaks
Central Park
NYC!
Wicked!! in NYC! everyone must see at least once in their lifetime!
Birthplace of Joseph Smith!
We had lots of time on the bus..
.... I mean LOTS of time! and LOTs of laughs!
Restoration of the Aaronic Priesthood/Susquehanna River
In the Susquehanna River
Kirtland Temple!
Skyline of NYC
Walden Pond!
Women's Rights Museum
Mansion homes in Rhode Island, they were AMAZING!
Beautiful view and backyard of mansion homes!
This was a CRAZY night!! Can you tell? :)
Boston... I LOVE Boston
Beautiful Palmyra temple!
The Sacred Grove.... so peaceful!

Hill Camorah!
Niagara Falls!
Beautiful Nauvoo Temple!
The whole group in the JSMB at the end of the tour! My family, for 25 days!
It was indeed sad leaving everyone at the end of the trip, but seeing Andrew and being able to be with him again was the best feeling in the world! This ^ is 2 months after Andrew and I met, we were apart for the whole second month of us dating... I believe absence made the heart grow fonder, I missed him like crazy! :) The two little lovebirds at the other end of the picture were in the same position as us, and are now married as well!! CUTE :)

2 comments:

  1. AHhh! This post makes me miss all of this! I love this last picture. I have never seen it. I love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks super fun. I am a bit sad I never did anything as adventurous/historical as that! How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete