Monday, April 19, 2010

Funny boy!

An update it is much needed and I have lots of pictures to share, but for now, I'll share a funny story of my day today....

So I took the cute little boys I nanny to the park because it was such a BEAUTIFUL day! Anyways.. Jack (5 years old) was crossing the monkey bars, got clear across and then on his way back across again he says to me, "Damnit, I'm good at these!"

I at the moment thought I heard him say what he said but was not positive, but it was confirmed that he sure enough said what I thought I heard when he finished getting to the other side and then asked, "Is damnit a bad word?" hahaha!!! The things little kids pick up on! I couldn't help but laugh and then say, "yes Jack, you probably shouldn't say that!" :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Oh man how cute! I can't wait for my kids to start talking. Kids say the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha.. That is SO funny! I love talking to little kids, they will tell you anything and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. What a cute kid. I know swearing is bad, but sometimes it is the best coming from infants/kids. :) Lovage

    ReplyDelete