Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Late Post- Vegas!

A couple weekends ago Andrew and I had the opportunity to go to Vegas... It was indeed a quick trip, but here's a few pics of our Adventure...
My two sweet sisters whom are both currently prego, Amber (left) due in October and Trisha (right) due in September!! Trisha will be having a boy and Amber we do not know yet! I am quite excited for the both of them!!
While the boys went to the races, we treated ourselves to lunch at Pei Wei with a pedicure to follow! It was quite nice and relaxing and in the end we came home with cute toes! Thanks for the fun time sisters!! Love you both!! :)
Andrew caught this on camera... Our sweet niece Alisa and nephew Tyce (cousins) snuggling while watching a movie! So cute!!
A walk on the strip.... We were on an adventure to find the Strip House Steak House... Supposedly they have a 24 layer chocolate cake in which we discovered on the Food Network channel... we didnt quite make it to the restaurant before we decided we'd get it another time, it had been a long day and we were pooped!
Andrew took the camera to get some pics at the races... well here is picture number one (some random guy) and....
picture number two and that concludes his photos of memories at the races.... typical guy I suppose! ha!




P.S. 11 days til Our 1 year anniversary!! Can't believe how fast this last year has gone by.... Spending it with my Best Friend has been INCREDIBLE!!! To celebrate, we are heading to Florida for a week (leaving next week).... SUNSHINE here we come!!!! :)

OH! and... I chopped my hair....AgAiN... its well... ReAllY short! Pictures to come...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I love those pictures. I was going to ask you about Amber at the game, but I didn't dare to. She looks amazing, but you can tell there's a little bump there. :) Have fun in FLORIDA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1 yr! We went to Florida for our 1 yr too! We have the same pic in veas in front of the fountain. How funny! Have fun in the sun- go say hi to kyle he lives out there now! Oh and I cant believe Amber is prego again- Yay!

    ReplyDelete