Monday, August 1, 2011

20 weeks Preggers

I'm actually 22 almost 23 weeks along now but never got a chance to post about the exciting things that happened at 20 weeks.... We found out we are having a BOY!!! To see the ear to ear smile on Andrew's face when that little wiener popped up on the ultrasound screen and we both knew our first born would be a boy I was filled with happiness and excitement! We are SO excited!!! Then to make things even better, that very night we found out it was a Boy, I felt him move inside me! He gave me a few good kicks to the stomach, I had been wondering when I would get to feel the little guy move! Now he kicks and does somersaults daily, he's quite active, and Andrew gets to join in on the excitement of feeling him move too! Its so fun! We are looking forward to having Baby Parks (still thinking of a middle name?!) join our little family! Can't wait to meet you!! :)
20 weeks along!

4 comments:

  1. very cute and exciting!! love the name and you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so tiny Jena! We are excited for you guys and your little Parks. What an awesome name. We need to get together for some planning....When is good for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jena! You are so adorable! Congrats on the baby boy. I have to tell you Parks is one of our very favorite names... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love your little belly! What a lucky little guy to have you for a momma!

    ReplyDelete