Saturday, October 1, 2011

40 years

Labor Day weekend my whole family got together at our cabin in Colorado to celebrate my parents 40 year anniversary! Thats including my siblings, inlaws, nieces/nephews, mom, and dad for a grand total of 40. How sweet is that!? My parents have created a family of 40 in 40 years! :) It was quite the houseful, but we all had a grand ol' time! Below are pictures of our adventures and weekend together!
All because 2 people fell in love... my lovely parents! They are seriously awesome and I'm so grateful to them for all that they've done and sacrifices they've made to raise our family! They are incredible and I love them dearly! Happy 40 years Mom and Dad! WE LOVE YOU!
This is all 40 of us at the cabin!
My cute nephew Jordan! I seem to always get a picture of him gutting some kind of animal when at the cabin!
Kalicia was quite proud of the rabbit she shot!
Glenn and the boys! Adorable!!
The boys and their big guns! Watch out!
A few of my parents 21 grandchildren (mine will be #22!) :)
This was quite fun! Our family took a scenic train ride going from Durango to Silverton and Silverton back to Durango... this is Andrew and I in front of the train in Silverton.
Missing a few, but alot of us in Silverton just after eating some lunch!
Half of us on the train!
So beautiful!
Glenny poo and Willie!
More beauty!
Andrew and my Dad!
Some of the gang! My brother Jake his wife Lexie, their 3 boys, and my sister Amber!
More nature
More of the crew! My brother Jarom his wife Katie their 2 boys, mom, dad, Kalicia, and Willie!


No comments:

Post a Comment