Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To preach & teach the words like missionaries do.. !


My dear friend Mallori is going on a mission! She was called to serve in Manchester, New Hampshire. I thought she was joking when she first told me she was serious about a mission... but now it is all really happening! Andrew and I had the privilege of being there when she opened her call! What an exciting time!! I first met Mallori back in the year of 2006 when she became my roommate. We became really good friends and have been since! She has always been a good friend towards me and is always willing to drop what she is doing at the moment to help not only me, but anyone in need. She is a very kind hearted person. Because of the person Mallori is and her great desire to serve, I know she will make a fantastic missionary! Congrats Mallori, We love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment