Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hurray!

Andrew's sexy work uniform! I am a lucky one! :)

I kinda have to brag a little... about not only how good looking my fiance is, but for the hard working, and smart boy he is as well! He starts his days every morning anywhere from 5-6 A.M... depending on whether it's school or work he is going to that day. He is in the Fire Academy which is ridiculously intense! They work their bums hard ALL day long! The days he isn't at school, he spends working, and volunteering at the hospital, and then still somehow manages to find time to study and spend time with me in which I definitely look forward to! Today he took his state tests... Four hours spent on written tests and then skills testing for the remainder of his day at school. When I took him lunch, he told me he was a little nervous to see the outcome of one of the tests.... BUT... the results are in and he PASSED ALL the tests!!!!! I had no doubt he would... He is so dang smart!! Good Job Babe!!! I love you! :)

Another favorite picture of mine, of him... on his motorbike! Nothing
gets better than a bike ride on a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I am due may 24th... I am very excited. Are you going to have a reception in arizona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome man! You both are so cute and make such a great couple. We can hardly wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jena! I am glad you found our blog, I have been wondering how you were doing. Congratulations on the engagement. That is so exciting. It looks like you guys are very happy and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on everything! I am glad I found your blog. I hope you are doing amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jena! My long lost friend. I am always asking Amber what you are up to and how you are doing! I am so excited i found your blog. You two are so cute, like a dream couple. haha.. Anyway, Congratulations! Being married is the best thing in the whole wide world! But its really good to see you, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete