Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Wonderful Month of December

What a wonderful month it has been. We enjoyed many fun activities and festivities with family and friends! I was quite anxious to attend the festival of trees having heard many good things about it.... for those of you who don't know about the Festival of Trees it is a charitable celebration where people create and decorate a tree and donate it to the Festival of Trees where they auction each tree off and all the proceeds are donated to the Primary Childrens Hospital which I think is totally sweet! Our sister in law decorated and donated a "Fancy Nancy" tree... it turned out SO SO cute!! Thanks Sari and Mckell for joining us at the Festival of Trees!!

My sister Amber and her husband Glenn invited us to spend a weekend with them in Park City @ the Westgate Resort @ the Canyons. It is a beautiful Resort and we had lots of fun! When Andrew and I woke up the next morning we found Tyce sprawled out on his daddy... we walked out for a few minutes and went back into their room where we found Tyce this time sprawled out on his mommy. ha! Amber says its a riot sleeping with him! Thanks Amber and Glenn for the invite! We had a great time!

In the last few months I have become addicted to a show called studio 5... People around salt lake and utah valley share their ideas, crafts, recipes, and much much more on this show. I DVR the episodes and sit and watch in my spare time to learn something new! They sometimes have a question they have us watchers answer on the studio 5 website. I decided I would go online and respond to the question, it being... "where to you find great deals or bargains?" A few days later I was called and informed that for answering the question I was randomly chosen to win 4 tickets to the Forgotten Carols along with the storybook, cd, and dvd of the live performance! Andrew and I invited our friends Braden and Mandy Boyer to come with us and had a jolly ol' time! Thanks for coming along!! It was so nice to see the two of you!!
A couple of my former roommates along with friends Laurel and Amy and I got together one evening and made gingerbread houses! We had a blast! Thanks for coming over girls! :)
A couple of my favorite roomates Rachel and Alexis
Laurel, Amy, Alexis, Rachel, and Me

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have been having some good holiday times. I loved those days of going to each other's houses to play with our toys on Christmas. It was so fun! I'm so glad you like our picture. I posted it mainly for you and Amber cause I new you guys would get it. Not everyone does ya know? So thank you for your appreciation of good photography :) Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! December flew by so quickly! I'm glad you enjoyed it though! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice morning pictures of me LOL. Tyce is a crazy man. Thats halarious he was on Glenn and then on me. Wierd kid! Fun times.. More to come :)

    ReplyDelete