Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well it was my first Christmas away from home and although I did miss my family, my in-laws and husband sure made it a wonderful day! Andrew and I discussed traditions we would like to have with our kids in the future... some carried on from Andrews family, others carried on from my family, and ones of our own. I'm excited for them and the many memories to come!
Christmas Morning in our Christmas PJ's

Sara and Stewart announced some exciting news in which we were all not expecting, but of course super excited!!! Our niece Ali who is 8 months old was wearing a onsie which said "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" on the front... and then on the back it says... "Our new baby will soon be here" When we first read it we thought they were kidding, but nope they were quite serious! This will make Ali and the new baby 15 months apart when he/she is born! Congrats Sara and Stew!! We can't wait to meet our new little niece/nephew! :)
My sweet sweet husband has been quite sneaky the last couple months. There were quite a few days where I would receive a phonecall from Andrew telling me that I MUST inform him when I'm on my way home from work and if I didn't then I'd ruin EVERYTHING! ha silly boy! One day as I was doing laundry I noticed some of his clothes covered in saw dust.... I knew he was up to something!! So after much curiosity I finally figured it out on Christmas day. My sweet sweet husband made me a step stool to make up for my lack in height! I was SOOO excited! I can now reach into my kitchen cubards... its fantastic!
My father-in-law and sweet little niece Ali

Another surprise from Andrew! A sweet picture of Amsterdam... perfect for my big blank wall!
Our nephew Blake... Doesn't he look like a stud in his new construction goggles and hard hat?! :)
Little Bree playing Dr. with Samantha with her new Dr. gear!


We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas !!


4 comments:

  1. How fun. I love your Amsterdam picture. Very cool. Remember when we were there? :) haha. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu two are sooo cute! Christmas is so fun before kids when you can spoil eachother! Looks like you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the stool. It looks like you had a great Christmas! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete