Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a New Year!! 2010

Well this New Year has been a good one so far! To bring in the New year my mother-in-law, father-in-law, amber, glenn, andrew, and I played some Uno! It was quite fun!!
We then went over to Tyler Gardner's where we played some more games and welcomed in the New Year once midnight struck the clock. Then we made waffles and feasted upon them to celebrate!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Kalicia, Willy, Shay, and Lance just chillin
Tyler the chef of 2010's waffle feast

So back in August Andrew and I got tickets to go see stomp! So we've been looking forward to it for quite sometime and that is how we celebrated my 22nd birthday!! They were AMAZING!!! I couldn't help but bang on everything I came across when we got home, just to see what kind of music I could make out of it :) ha! Thanks baby for a fantastic night!
The STOMP crew
I think this may have actually been before the New Year.... but I still wanted to post it! Shaylee, Kalicia, Willy, Andrew, and I went bowling. It was totally sweet! We had a good time. Shaylee just recently moved to Utah and we are excited to have her here! She is such a sweet girl! :)


Well here's to a New Year! Andrew and I sat down together to set some New Year's Resolutions. Here are a few....
  • Run a half marathon
  • Visit 10 new temples that we've never been to
  • Become a better swimmer
  • Take a road-trip to Las Vegas on the MOTORBIKE
  • Write in journal at least once a week
And the list goes on!! May 2010 be a good one!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! May it be filled with joy and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment