Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Getaway

Because of the wonderful family I nanny for, Andrew and I were able to get away for the weekend at the Solitude Ski Resort! We spent friday on the slopes enjoying the day with little Easton, Tanner, Savannah, and Phil. And thanks to Phil, again Andrew and I were able to enjoy fresh powder on saturday as well!! We spent the night in their beautiful condo just steps away from the lift! It was an absolutely fantastic weekend and just what Andrew and I needed because he is deep into clinicals and rarely home! Thank you, thank you, thank you Smith Family!!

On our way to the mountain!

Andrew, Me, and Tanner on top of the mountain about to prove ourselves experts :)

Savannah and I... One of the sweetest/cutest girls I know!! Sorry boys, I'm saving her for my nephew :)

My studly husband and I :)

Isn't he cute? :)

Our friends Tyler and Sarah joined us for an evening of games and fun!

Oh how I love the snow!! It is beautiful!

:)

On the balcony of the condo... it was a beautiful view!

They're was even a skating rink ^... sadly we didn't take advantage of it :(



This was actually at the gardens of la caille (spelling?!) resteraunt... we stopped on our way home to see all the fun animals that just wander around.

No comments:

Post a Comment