Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun News!

Well the news is out... I'm PREGNANT!!! This was a bit of a surprise to Andrew and I, and I've been in a little bit of a state of shock (and kinda freakin out) for the last little while. On top of being very nauseous and sick in bed for days, I just didn't know how I was going to survive! But now I'm past the sickness and have gotten used to the idea we're going to have a baby and realized you know... there's really NEVER going to be a "good" time to bring a child into this world, life is crazy and it only gets more crazy and busy as time passes! Heavenly Father knows us best so if he thinks we're ready to become parents well then we're ready and putting our all into it!! So I along with Andrew are absolutely thrilled and feel very blessed that we will be able to have our first child and become parents! We are SOO excited!! I am now 14 weeks along and due December 1st. Can I just say that I am so so excited to see Andrew as a daddy because I think he is going to be the most adorable daddy ever!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenna!! So happy for you guys. Their is nothing better than being a parent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! having a baby is the most amazing blessing in the whole world, you guys will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Andrew will make wonderful parents. I don't know Andrew, but I can tell how much you love each other so this baby will be loved so much! I'm excited for you! I know it doesn't seem possible, but the sickness will pass. I was super sick for 5 months. TAke one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah yeah! we are so happy for you! you will be excellent parents and now cache will have a buddy to play with. I'm sorry you have been so sick. that is miserable...but that little budda is soooo worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jena!! Congrats! It is so exciting! I'm due two weeks after you! Crazy! It is not fun to be sick morning sickness is horrible! I'm so happy for you both. It is a fun time for us! I think you two will be the best parents! Yay! Congratulations Jena & Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all will JUST love it!! CONGRATS!!! We were WONDERING when this was going to happen. :) Seriously, being a parents is THE BEST thing EVER. I'm so excited for you two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Jena! That is serious such happy news!!! I'm so excited for you! You two are going to have the cutest baby ever! Hope you get over the sickness soon :)

    ReplyDelete