Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary to us yesterday! It was a wonderful day! We went to dinner at Chef's Table and all was well until this group of ppl came in and were seated in the same room as us and one other table... One guy in this group was full of himself and LOUD... his voice echoed throughout the whole room and everyone else at that table couldnt get a word in cause he was non stop talking about money and the "largest in the world" this and the "largest in the world" that. He was pretty obnoxious! But other than that the food was DELICIOUS and I was with my husband so that's all that mattered! 

Andrew being the thoughtful person that he is called ahead of time to make us reservations, but also asked that they get some flowers and place them on the table for me when we arrive! They were beautiful! 
 Below is a picture of our dessert.. it was light and so yummy!!

Andrew and I have both become very passionate about cooking and good food so its always fun for us to try new restaurants!

Thank you Andrew William Lewis for asking me to marry you and be your wife! It's been the most incredible  3 years and to think that we made this little guy...
Makes me smile everyday!! Thanks for being such a good daddy and my bestest friend ever! I love you always and forever!! 



If any of you care to watch our wedding video here are the links!... 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment