Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

It was Andrew and I's first 4th of July together! We began the day by waking up early and
going to the parade in Provo. After which we wandered to the little fair/tent shops and
saw many cool things! We found some rainier cherries which are absolutely Delicious
and bought a bag of those! We later met up with a couple of my old roommates, Alexis and Rachel, as well as their friends Carrie and Jed.... and went to the Stadium of Fire with tickets that Carrie hooked us up with! We all had a good time and it was so fun to see my good friends... it was a crazy/fun semester living with those two! I sure do love them! Thanks for a fun night!!! :)










This Video is for YOU SARIANNE CONDIE! Ha!
She rocked this song on the way home from Lake Powell!

5 comments:

  1. jena~Did you cut your hair. I could of sworn it was longer. If you did, I love it. It is so cute. I need something new with my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute jena! how are you doin?! looks like you're havin fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you just posted that video!!! I am surprised that they played that song but so glad you got it on video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!
    I miss the stadium of fire. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jena, Jena,
    You look good in ur pictures. Lake Powell looked sick, that place is bomb! If you guys are up for the 24th let us know maybe we can hit up some Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete