Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family = love, laughter, and good times

My wonderful mother came to visit us here in Utah, as well as my sister Mckala and niece Chelsea. We had an absolutely fantastic time! My mother treated us to Tucano's which is a sweet Brazilian restaurant with yummy food! Thank you mom!! After which we decided to go swimming at Waterford pool aka the place where Andrew and I first kissed. :) We all had a great time! My mom, Amber, Andrew and I also had the opportunity to attend a session at the Provo Temple together which was a wonderful experience with the ones I love dearly! We love love love it when Mom comes to town! She is the most generous, kind, fun, person I know! We love you mother dearest and hope you had as much fun as we did!
Chelsea, Mckala, Me, Amber, Mom, Tyce
My wonderful husband, me, and my wonderful mom
so cute!!
My beautiful sisters, and beautiful niece, and studly Tyce whom
I can't seem to get enough of!
I thought this was a darn cute picture :)
Lil Tyce is such a stud, this was before his big dive into the pool
Tucano's
Such a cute family!
Andrew, might i say, is a bit obsessed with sharp knives.... I came
home from work to find my dear husband sharpening his own knife
to take to dinner at Tucano's... I will admit though, it is super nice having
a sharp knife to cook with rather than a dole one, so I don't mind the
obsession! I love you baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jena...I just thought I would make a comment on your post..you and your husband are adorable! Looks like you have so much fun! And so sweet of your mom!

    ReplyDelete