Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Day Alla went back to Russia! We will miss her!
Sorry! Its upside down?! I thought this pic was so cute! My crazy nephew Jett... at our family cabin in Colorado... he loves to catch toads in all sorts of shapes and sizes... and obviously stick them on his head!
The family at a beautiful waterfall in Colorado!
Aren't my parents the cutest?! Love them to pieces!! :)
Andrews find of the day! a big ol' crawd ad (spell check?)!
Have you ever seen a 72 year old jump a trampoline?! It was Alla's first time and she loved it!!
I love this little guy! isnt he cute?!
At a baby shower for my sister Trisha! She had baby #5 back in September... Austin Kent, he is adorable!
Its become a tradition of mine and Andrews to go to the Sandy Demolition Derby each year... This year Mckell and Sari joined us! We had a great time! :)
At the Demo Derby! SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment