Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My dear sister and bro in law... love them!! They so kindly let Andrew and I join them for a SPECTACULAR meal at the Red Iguana! It was delicious!! It may have been just as good as La Cocina De Eva's (oh how i miss the yumminess of her food!) But I think Glenn has introduced us to a restaurant that will satisfy my mexican food cravings!
We also took a stroll on Main street in Park City! Glenn and Andrew decided to try some EXTREMELY hot, hot sauce. Typical. Andrew LOVES hot stuff. By the looks on their face... you can tell its PRETTY hot!! That was just a lick from the tip of a toothpick!
The famous moose on main street!
The moose has some sweet cowboy boots eh?!
Our sweet Christina's wedding reception... Lawryn, Aleesa, and I (especially) enjoyed the cupcakes! They were delicious!! And her reception was beautiful! It was so fun to be reunited with my girlfriends from home!
Me, Tina, and Aleesa just after the sealing, isn't she beautiful!?
Jordan & Christina Reidhead... love it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment