Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Playing Catch up!


Well it has indeed been a crazy and busy last couple of months.... it seems like I was out of town every weekend! It really made me miss my Sunbeams! Oh how i have grown to LOVE them!! They are so fun!! Anyways... here is an update of what we've been up to the last 2 months....
My sweet Grandma Hatch passed away on September 22... Almost 93 years old... I knew the time was coming soon, but wow did the emotions hit me hard! It was a bit of a bittersweet... I laid in bed the night of the day she passed away and I thought to myself, 'I wonder what grandma and grandpa are up to now that they are reunited?!' (Its been almost 11 years since my grandpa Hatch passed away) I began to cry, but smile at the same time! I am truly grateful that I have an eternal family and that I will again see my grandparents one day! Grandma, you were an incredible woman and I will miss you dearly! Above is my family at the grave-sight.
My cousins Kaitlynn and Tyrel, it has been quite some time since I last saw them! Love you guys!
Grandma's casket was absolutely beautiful!
Andrew and I ran one of the funnest races I've ever ran before! The Dirty Dash! It was a 10k run with obstacle courses and in the MUD! We hopped over hay bails, crawled through tunnels, hopped over walls, ran through swamps, slid down a giant slide, and SWAM in mud to the finish line! It was incredible and I look forward to next years race!
After the Race, all muddified! :)

2 comments:

  1. That race sounds SO intense. Oh my goodness. That sounds like it would be so fun (granted ONLY if I was in killer shape...like better than I have been my whole life...bc I DEFINITELY would not be able to do that otherwise; AND if I did it with Braden). I'm glad ya'll got that picture too. Classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun!! love all the updates, you guys are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete