Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

Oh how I LOVE Halloween!!! This year Andrew and I were Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa! Because of my sweet mother and her sweet sewing skills we were able to pull my costume together... thanks mom, you're the best! The friday before Halloween our friends Nesha and Brock had a costume party in which we went on a scavenger hunt... it was a blast! Andrew and I won first place for the costume contest and got an ash tray, cigarettes, and a couple bags of candy bars.... hahahaha! Since we got our first pack of cigs we decided... heck lets give em' a try! ha... just kidding :) They'll be making a GREAT white elephant gift, with the Holidays around the corner! Thanks Nesha and Brock! :) The following night we got together with our friends in our costumes and went to dinner at Outback! Below are some fun costumes of everyone!

Oompa loompa doompadee doo!
All of us at Outback!
Andrew and I had the privilege of having my good friend Aleesa from Arizona with us all weekend! She was a little hesitant on dressing up, but we got her in costume and I think she made the best hick in town! :)
Nesha and Brock as Astronauts! How sweet are their costumes?!?
Sari and Mckell as nerds!! They were Buddy the Elf and Elf the night before... So good!
Cass and Jordan and little Quinlee! Loofa and Soap on a rope, very Clever!


HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN! We sure did!! :)

3 comments:

  1. you guys are so cute! i love the outfit! bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jena! And my mouth is watering for the pumpkin desserts...I love pumpkin too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'lls costumes are MY FAVORITE. Oh. my. gosh. Braden looked and asked, "Are you sure that's Andrew?" AWESOME! We will remember that for a future year to come. :)

    ReplyDelete