Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

We got our Christmas Tree up and it is beautiful! The Christmas tree has always been my favorite Decor of Christmas, along with my mom's beautiful Nativity set! I could just sit for hours by the Christmas tree and just stare! I love Christmas time! The lights, the feeling, the giving, and the remembrance of our Savior's birth! I hope ya'll have a Happy Christmas Season!
I was anxious and excited to decorate this year because I got all my decorations last year after Christmas so I could get them all 50% or more off! So They've been sitting in a box just waiting to be used!
I had to show off my one piece pajama... Andrew gave it to me for Christmas 2 years ago and has been giving me a hard time about not wearing it very often. So I broke it out and he loved it! haha... it wasn't long before my feet got super hot and I had to take it off to let them breathe! Once my feet get hot I get very uncomfortable! But at least I was warm!!

1 comment:

  1. haha. Awesome footie pjs. You match with Cache. :) I love Christmas decorating too! We need to get together and look at each other's houses and decorations because it just makes us in the brightest and best mood! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete