Monday, October 19, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!


Because I forgot to take pictures of our day full of fun and shopping over the weekend, I found this one ^ from a few months ago when we went and got pedicures together! Meet Savannah... :) I have the privilege of working at her house 2-3 times a week, whether it be running errands such as costco trips, grocery shopping, washing vehicles, etc. as well as yard work, helping with homework, and spending time with the wonderful Smith family! Savannah is a very fun and spunky girl who enjoys scaring the heck out of me whenever she finds the chance! She is very talented on the harp and I was lucky to have her play at my reception here in Utah! This last friday we were able to spend the day together which involved lots of shopping, finding cute clothes, and to end the evening... dinner at Texas Roadhouse! It was an absolutely fantastic day! We had such a fun time together! Thanks Savannah for a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment