Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Biggest Loser

So my sister-in-law Sara persuaded me into watching the T.V. show The Biggest Loser. It didn't take much since the season of More to Love is now over (in which I was very pleased with the ending results) and I was without a show to look forward to! Andrew and I had recorded the episodes and watched the 2nd episode of The Biggest Loser on Monday. SOOOO good!!! I cried and cried. The story of Abby... loosing her husband and 2 kids in a car accident just 5 miles away from her home... I don't know if I'd be able to handle that! By the end of the show I was VERY emotional. It is so sad what America has come to... the rate of obesity is outrageous! Giving these people a second chance at life... to gain their health back as well as their confidence is incredible! It is very motivating seeing these 16 players on the show push themselves and work so hard! I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. i swear i saved a comment onhere.. but i too love it! i dont catch every episode, but i do love the ones i get to watch! i cant believe the hard work they put in! i know i couldnt do it!!

    ReplyDelete