Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A little behind!!

So I've been quite the slacker on blogging these days! But now I'm all caught up to date with 8 new posts... so enjoy!!!

Andrew has been super busy with school and work... He is well into his first semester out of the 2 for the Paramedic program. His first week of school he brought home needles to practice putting in people. I am terrified of needles and couldn't stand the thought of one being poked into my skin... So he practiced on his mom and dad instead! Thanks mom and dad lewis! :) He is enjoying school and is always anxious to learn more! He does so well and studies hard! He recently tested for a job at Midvale Fire Department, did well, and was asked to come back for the physical testing... So he did and was 2nd best out of 20 I believe! Now the next step in getting hired is the Firefighter skills assessment. He received a letter informing him of his date and time to do this... October 23, seems like forever away, but im sure it'll come quickly! I am so proud of the hard worker my husband is! He not only does well in school and works hard at work, but is always willing to help around the house! I love him and am very grateful for the wonderful man whom is my companion and Best friend through all eternity! Thanks babe for being the person you are!!

I was recently hired to work for another family as a nanny. So I now Nanny full-time for the Smith and Fairbanks Families. They are both absolutely wonderful families and I enjoy spending hours on end with them at their homes. I do many things such as yard work, grocery shopping, errand running, babysitting, homework helper, organizing, etc. It is indeed the sweetest job ever and great experience for when Andrew and I have a family of our own! Andrew and I have been blessed in many, many ways and having work and a job I enjoy is one of our many blessings! A month or so ago I was called to be the 6-7 year old Primary teacher... I am enjoying it and learn so much from the cute kids in my class... They are so smart!!!

This week is an exciting week! We have family and friends coming from Arizona, Las Vegas, and other far away places for General Conference this weekend. For years my parents have made it a tradition to make a trip to salt lake every six months for Conference... I have learned to appreciate it through out the many years and now look forward to attending conference and hearing the words and receiving guidance from our Prophets and leaders! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Conference weekend and am counting down the days when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment