Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm so glad when dad comes to visit, glad as I can be!

My dad flew to utah a couple weekends ago for the BYU vs. Florida state game. I had no idea he was coming til the day he arrived! I had a list of errands I needed to get done that day.. it being my only day off from work that week besides Sunday of course... but instead I spent the day with my dad! His all time favorite place to eat while he is in Utah is Zupa's... also a favorite of mine! So my dad, Amber, Glenn, Tyce, kalicia, and I.. (my husband was stuck at work all day/night) :( met up at Zupa's for lunch! The food was wonderful as always! A few hours later my dad and I went to the game together! Kalicia and my brother Jared were also there but had seats in totally different sections. We had a good time together even though we did get destroyed by Florida! Bummer!
Me and my Padre at the BYU game!
Glenn and Tyce at Zupa's!
Tyce was sure enjoying running around Zupa's giving people high
fives and knuckles. This little boy isn't shy at all! :)
At Zupa's waiting for others to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment