Tuesday, September 29, 2009

..... home sweet home Arizona!

I always enjoy going home to visit! While in Arizona we did many fun things and got to spend time with family... It was fantastic! I sure do love my family and I've got to say nieces and nephews are probably one of the sweetest things ever! They are SO fun!
My family gets together EVERY sunday for dinner... My brother Jake
with two of his kids Jocelynn and Til on the trampoline after dinner...
One thing i remember most about Jake while growing up, is him ALWAYS either
jumping on the tramp while throwing dozens of backflips or in a
rocking chair rocking for hours! He threw a few flips with Til in his arms... SCARY!
My cute nieces Courtney and Jocelynn and nephew Jett
Andrew and I borrowed some bikes from our nieces and nephews and
went for a bike ride around the town of Taylor!
Jett LOVES his horse Thunderpants... After our bike ride we
found him in the field with many other BIG horses and cows and
then he told us that he is protecting thunderpants from the bigger
horses and cows because he is not afraid of them! He is such a cowboy!
While in Arizona we were able to celebrate Shannon's birthday!
Andrew and I made our yummy chocolate cake for her.
My beautiful Mother and stinkin cute sister
I hadn't had BAHAMA BUCKS in years... so when we just happened
to drive by a Bahama Bucks I insisted we stop! SO YUMMY! :)
The Beautiful Mesa, Arizona Temple.... It use to be the only temple in
Arizona until Snowflake was built about 5-7 ?! years ago... and now
there are few more in the process of being built! I LOVE the temple!
He is so wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment