Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Girls trip!!!

Trisha's husband and 2 of her kids left to Arizona for labor day weekend. Because Trisha was asked to speak at a baptism that weekend, she stayed behind. My sisters Amber and Kalicia and I decided to take a trip to Vegas together and stay with her for the weekend! We did a little shopping, went to the Cheesecake factory, and just spent time together! It was great!
So little Tyce wasn't having the best weekend... He had diarrhea all
weekend which made his bum red and sore! When we finished eating at
the Cheesecake Factory, Amber went to the truck to change yet another
poopy diaper of Tyce's while we waited for the check. Not long after.. Amber
called my phone and said... "Hurry and come help me please! hurry hurry! I
got to go!!" So i run out there and Tyce is screaming at the top of his lungs,
which I was expecting cause thats what was happening each time he
needed a diaper change because of his sore bum. Amber's back was facing me
so I ask her whats going on.... she turns around and this is what i see... I
couldn't help but die laughing... Tyce sharted all over Amber! and the truck!
it was indeed a mess! but funny! Poor Tyce :( he eventually healed and his
bum is back to normal again!
After eating at the Cheesecake factory and the poopy episode....
Amber was there as well but is taking the picture!
The drive back home to Utah... Tyce needed a little break!
I don't blame him!
So cute! Mommy and son
Kalicia was quite anxious to get home... (as was I too, to see my
husband), but I was not in any interest in getting a ticket for
speeding. So Kalicia eventually took over the wheel and we were
home in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment