Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last summer vacation to Las Vegas and....

We decided we needed to get away before Andrew started school again.... So we took a roadtrip to Las Vegas to visit my sister and her family and then to Arizona to visit more family! We had a wonderful time in Vegas! Trisha treated us to the Shark Reef aquarium that was totally sweet! Thank you Trisha we loved it! And thank you for letting us kick it at your house and hang with you and your cute family! We love you!
Andrew and I and Trisha's family except for CK... he had to work, bummer!!
LOOK at those TEETH!!!
We thought this was and interesting fish! Isn't it amazing how many
fish there are in the ocean... and to think how many more there are
that haven't been discovered... I'm sure there's tons! I find it very
fascinating!
We were able to touch the sting rays... so slimy!!
Trisha, Kaylene, Josh, Jacelee, and Alisa... so cute! :)
Who has the bigger belly! I think I beat him by a million! :)
Josh with his sweet shark pen and Kaylene!
Trisha and her cute girls Jacelee and Alisa... These two girls
are only a year and 8 days apart!

1 comment:

  1. I like Las Vegas, I hope you will visit my blog about Las Vegas ... thanks for the information ...

    Wharzutility

    ReplyDelete