Monday, October 26, 2009

People think we're crazy!

So Amber and I went to Wal-Mart to do some price matching... we got super excited about getting pumpkins for $.15/lb. which was posted in Macy's ad rather than $5 a piece. They ended up being around $1.75... much better price for us! Well in the process of looking for the perfect pumpkin... Amber somehow dropped her phone in the mountain of pumpkins! Of course we weren't going to leave it behind so we took as many pumpkins off the top needed for Amber to crawl on in and then she dove in for it. People were wondering what on earth we were doing... you could tell by the looks on their face. I thought it was quite funny! What a good day! Amber... Thanks for the laughs and for saving me money and time by price matching!


5 comments:

  1. You silly girls. Haha. It makes me miss hanging out together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOSER! That is all I have to say! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you must really like to nanny!! that sounds like a fun job. you two seem to be perfect for each other!are you in utah? yeah we're packing and moving thanksgiving weekend, im kinda sad to leave flag i love it here but i have to change my life drastically for this little guy :D my last day of work is nov. 21st and im not going back to work til i feel im ready to part with the baby lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jena, I told Jordan you make the best chocolate chip cookies and since then he keeps asking about them. Do you think you could email me the recipe??? Pleeeeese? kaitlynn.a.h@hotmail.com Oh and I have a really good burrito recipe if your interested for your dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha what a freakin dork!!Im still in my P.Js! Love it! Cant beat a free pumpkin! oh wait, maybe I paid 10 cents each!!:)

    ReplyDelete