Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My WONDERFUL husband!

I have to brag a bit about my husband and the wonderful person he is :) Everyday when I get off work I kinda stress about what I should make for dinner. I enjoy cooking, but trying to figure out what to make is my downfall. I do fine with breakfast and lunch, but for dinner, I feel like I make the same things over and over again. It seems easy right?... just open a cookbook and wa-lah! Why do I make things harder than they are?! I dont know?!... So the last three evenings I've come home from work to my WONDERFUL husband cooking dinner. How SWEET is he?! TOTALLY SWEET!!!! Tonight he made stuffed bell peppers and they were unbelievably YUMMY!!!! I gobbled it down without a pause to even realize my stomach was full at halfway. OH WELL!! I have no regrets, it was delicious! THANK YOU MY LOVE, for always being so thoughtful and for relieving my stress of what to cook for dinner! You are the best and I LOVE YOU!


P.S. If any of YOU have yummy recipes for DINNER... PLEASE SHARE!!! :)
Mr. Chef (MY HOT HUSBAND)

5 comments:

  1. Hey missy! You are so funny! I remember when Koby and I were first married all we had were the like the same exact 5 meals. And they were simple like burritos. I have gotten a little better but it is still such a pain huh! Koby is REALLY picky so that makes it worse. I have a couple recipes we just love so if you want email me and then I will email them to you. kacie.p@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jena! I know exactly what you mean, I love the cooking part but actually coming up with something EVERY night is a little difficult. Thank goodness Paul is NOT picky AT all!! So that definately helps! Last night I tried a different recipe & it was SO good & super easy! So just an idea for ya! :) Its called...

    CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN

    2 T. Butter
    1 pkg. Italian dressing mix
    1 can cream of chicken soup
    4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
    (8-oz) cream cheese
    *Mix all together in crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours.
    We then ate the chicken over rice. Sprinkled with cheese.

    Good luck in your dinner ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! I didn't know Andrew had it in him! It was soo good to see you guys and be with you for a little while. You are awesome! I miss you already:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what everyone means about finding recipes. once you find them its easy but figuring out what to stinking cook sucks. JENA you have got to get that stuffed bell pepper recipe for me, Preston would LOVE that. Ask your little chef to share his secret. We can exchange recipes whoot whoot. Help me out to people! :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha awesome we have the same backround lol!! we're pretty cool. but yeah im havin a baby boy feb 6 or well around that time! but yeah im excited and that accident was such a pain ugh.. how is married life you two are the cutest? are you still in school?

    ReplyDelete