Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was absolutely wonderful as it always is!! Nothing is better than good food and spending time with family!! I love love love it! This year we spent Christmas with my family in Arizona! Imagine 37 people in one house.... its a little CRAZY! but so much fun of course! It's been a few years since all of my siblings and their families have been all together, and the first time Andrew had spent Christmas with my family... it was wonderful! We were even able to get a family picture, it was great!

We also came home to utah after Christmas in Arizona to most of Andrew's family! Amy and Jesse came the day after Christmas from New Mexico, Sara and Stew came for a few weeks from California, and Jon and Steff came from Sandy! We were missing Ben and Leah who live in Florida, but are looking forward to seeing them this summer!!! yay! :) ... Anyways it was so fun to spend time with our family over the holidays. Andrew and I were definitely pooped by the time it was over, but all the fun was well worth it! Andrew was not very thrilled to go back to school... it was SOOO nice to spend time together!! But back to school and work we went....

The Lewis fam at Pirate Island... such a cool arcade place with yummy pizza!!
My cute niece Bree... she was wearing about every necklace I own... along with my hair bow! so cute! :)
Isn't my husband SO stinkin hot?! :)
The Hatch Family! :) Thank you Tyler Gardner for taking our family pictures!! You're the bomb!
My nephew Kru was blessed while in Arizona at my parents house!
My stinkin cute cousins and Aunt Janice that I rarely get to see!! They came for Kru's blessing, it was so good to see them!!
Grammy and Grandpa got the nieces and nephews plasma cars... so fun!
Little Max... isn't he cute!! :)
Little Dave and Jamon... such studs!! :)
Chrismtas morning!
My mom said my dad wasn't opening their gift fast enough so she jumped right in! haha... love them to pieces!!!!!! :)
Isn't my dad the cutest in his new Christmas pajamas?! I sure do love him!
Baby Austin... he was warn out!! :)
My nephew Josh was quite excited for his new game!!! I love seeing the excitement in all the kids!!
My nephew Jamon and sister in law Mindy pregnant with her THIRD boy!! It's been years since we've gotten a girl in our family!
My brother Jarom, his wife katie, and nephew Dave on Christmas Eve!
My nieces Jacelee and Alisa! They are so fun!
My sister in law Lexi and nephews Brighton and Teal, & niece Jocelynn!! :)
Angels as part of the Nativity :)
The Nativity... I always look forward to this!
Andrew and I took our nieces Kaylene and Chelsea, Sister Mckala, and nephews Jordan and Josh to the movie! We pretty much had the theatre to ourself.. it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment