Monday, February 7, 2011

To my LOVER and Best FRIEND


This post I dedicate to that guy up there ^... you may not recognize him because of his funny facial hair, but that is indeed Andrew, my husband, my lover, and my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world. He makes me smile and I LOVE him!! Andrew is a very busy busy person... he is currently taking pre-med classes at UVU and works at the hospital... SO his life consists of school, studying, work, and more studying. So really I'm lucky if i get to see him during the week! Our schedules completely clash and it stinks, because I just want to be with him ALL the time! but such is life... I have to tell all of you how proud I am of him! He pulled straight A's this last semester in his classes that consisted of Chemistry, Chemistry Lab, Biology, and Biology Lab! I didn't work when I was in school at BYU-Idaho and I didn't get a single A besides in my exercise classes! Lets just say I'm glad he's in school and is VERY smart cause I was a bit of a slacker and possibly the very opposite of smart! Congrats Lover and keep up the good work!! Andrew will be able to apply to Med School in spring of 2012... we are both looking forward to it! P.S. Andrew you're the best husband EVER! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. i am glad you are so happy, well deserved :) being in love is the best, and when its with your best friend it makes it even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that guy?:)Good job Andrew!

    ReplyDelete