Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cupcake Obsession


So I have to tell ya'll about Andrew and I's new favorite place....* The Cocoa Bean*.... A gourmet cupcake cafe! If you haven't been there, you must go and enjoy a cupcake to yourself! They have TONS of different flavors that they rotate through and a variety of 8 flavors each and everyday! I have the schedule hanging on our refrigerator with those that we have tried, highlighted. We have decided thus far our 2 top favorites are the Ultimate Brownie and Luscious Lemon Blueberry... YUM! I hate to admit, but I'm kinda addicted! I have cravings for CuPcAkEs!! :) They may be the cause of me PLUMPING right up! So if you see me and that is the case, I blame The Cocoa Bean! :)
Andrew's half way eaten Carrot Cake :)
My half eaten Dirty Turtle :)
Two HAPPY people after a delicious CuPcaKe!
And of course the schedule.... Look at all those YUMMY flavors!!

1 comment:

  1. plumping up, getting ready for a baby? these look delish, i love a good treat!

    ReplyDelete