Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vaca to Idaho

About 3 weeks ago Andrew and I as well as some friends paid a visit to Victor, Idaho. The Smith Family whom I work for has their 2nd home there and so kindly let us go and stay in it! The home is ABSOLUTELY incredible and BEAUTIFUL!! We were not able to leave until a thursday EVENING, therefore putting us through a snow storm the whole drive to Victor! Which should have been a 4.5 hour drive turned into a 6.5-7 hour drive! Lets just say we were MORE than ready to be there when we got there! Our friends Nesha, Brock, Ryan, and Alyssa joined us! Because we were 30 minutes from Jackson Hole and thirty minutes from Grand Targhee we spent a day at each! It was fantastic! Definitely a weekend I'll never forget!
This is the Smith Home in the middle of a WiNtER WoNdErlAnD... so beautiful!!
An old roommate from BYU-ID and Good Friend of mine along with her husband Rhett and baby Jolee came and spent a day with us! We built a giant snowman, had dinner, and played games! Thanks for coming Jenn, I love you!
I must brag a little about how stinkin cool my boss is! While we were staying in their home, they called up the spa just down the road from the house and treated us to a couples massage! It was AbSoLuTely AMAZING!! As you can tell in the picture we are quite relaxed! They seriously are the most generous people! Thank you Phil and Shani, We love you guys!!
Brock, Nesha, Me, and Andrew after a day of snowboarding at Grand Targhee! Imagine snowboarding in complete fog and not being able to see 5 feet in front of you, who knows you could easily run into a tree or fall off a cliff... ha yes that is what it was like at the top of the mountain. A tid bit scary, but we still had a BLAST!
Nesha decided to get a little crazy and ride through some branches.... ya she kinda got stuck, it was quite funny!
Nesha and Brock!
My lover and I :)
This is in Jackson Hole... nothing better than an animal fur jockstrap!? I give it two thumbs up!
The Merry Piglets Mexican Restaurant... yum!
I've always wanted to see a live moose, it was my lucky day!
Nesha and I rockin it at Just Dance 2
Brock and Andrew rockin it at Just Dance 2
Our GIANT snowman! I'm hoping its still standing to greet the Smith's when they return to visit their home! :)
yes this is my husband and he is CrAzY!
My good friends husband Rhett and baby Jolie... adorable!
We HAD to turn around and take a picture with the GIANT spud after we had already passed it! Now thats a BIG potato!
This is Nesha and I on top of the potato....
This is Nesha jumping off the potato and as you can tell by the expression on her face... I don't think it felt very good, but to me it was quite humorous! haha
Entering into Jackson Hole Wyoming!!!

It was indeed a fantastic time!! Thanks friends for joining us, it wouldn't have been the same without you! :)

2 comments:

  1. does that sign with the fur jockstrap say "with tail"!?!?! oh man. so many bad jokes come to mind bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! Man I wish we could have made it. Great pictures. :) that house looked amazing too! We miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete