Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 month Anniversary!

Well... We survived a month of marriage together! As if it was hard?! Ya right!! Andrew and I celebrated our one month anniversary on Tuesday June 16th by going to one of our MOST favorite places to eat for dinner... Texas Roadhouse! Yum! We enjoyed our dinner then decided to go walk around the mall! After which we started heading home from Sandy and I convinced Andrew that we must drive to Alpine (probably about 30 minutes or so out of our way) JUST to get a snow cone... because if you've never had snowasis snow cones... You must try them!! They're the best!! So we drove there and he made fun of me cause I knew of only one way to get there and it was quite the loop! ha with his help I discovered as we were leaving Snowasis... there is a much quicker route! Oh the adventures! We had such a good time together! My husband is indeed the best husband in the world and I absolutely love being married to him! He's such a hard worker, not only at work, but around the house too! When we were first getting settled in together I found him on his hands and knees scrubbing our bathroom floor and baseboards! We got a sweet vacuum that sucks up and cleans like no other, as a wedding gift, and I think he's used it on our floors more than me! He is always doing all he can to help me and serve me. Lately he's found a new love for sharpening knives... actually I think he's become obsessed and I love it cause when he gets excited about something, he's like a little boy on christmas day! I think he may be rubbing off, just a little bit, on me though cause just yesterday him and I were cutting up a watermelon and it took us about an hour to cut up when we probably could have done it in less than 15 minutes... We broke out our cutco knife (also a wedding gift) and compared it to our mother Sandy's knives (that Andrew had been sharpening), by cutting all the rines from the watermelon into pieces. The comparison came pretty darn close, but we agreed that the cutco knife cut smoother! The things I love about Andrew are endless! Thanks for being such a wonderful Husband Andrew, I love you!!
Texas Roadhouse.. YUM!!
In the mall by a cool fountain!
Isn't he cute?!
The best snow cones ever! Ice cream in the bottom,
cream on top, and snow cone as soft as snow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenna! Cute blog! You guys are adorable!
    email me with your email and we can be blog buddies!
    meri@landmarkexacavating.com

    ReplyDelete