Thursday, June 11, 2009

Camping in Hobble Creek Canyon

So after getting all settled in and back to reality Andrew and I were able to put together a camping trip with some friends and family! We camped at one of the most beautiful camping spots! Super green, away from people, a running river, fantastic company, and trails for four wheeling, I'd say it doesn't get much better than that! We all had a good time around the campfire, eating tin foil dinners, roasting marshmallows and starbursts, and enjoying one another's company! The following morning Kalicia, Steve, Tyler, and Tj took off... Sari, Mckell, Andrew, and I stayed, had breakfast, and then went on a crazy four wheeler ride! We rode for about 2 hours over
crazy intense trails until we pulled into the town
of Wallsburg. Andrew and I both were covered in dust and dirt as you can see from pictures! Anyways.. I thought growing up in taylor was living it small town, but wow.. I think Wallsburg beats it all! We stopped at the only place in town to eat.. "Solo in town Grocery and Grill." What an adventure it was! :) By the way... the very first picture was quite funny when in the process of taking it.. I'm not sure if you can tell by the expression on Andrew's face, but he was concentrating so hard on trying to keep his fingers straight. It took a lot for him to hold up three fingers on each hand and then open his mouth in form of an "O... WOW for
Wallsburg"... haha I love you baby!










2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Congrats again on the marriage! I bet you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW for WALLSBERG!! Andrew looks like he is going to attack someone with his W's ha ha!That trip was so much fun! Love the pictures, especially the ones in the Twilight meadow :)

    ReplyDelete