Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Married for Time and all Eternity to my BEST FRIEND









Well the last few months have been quite busy with wedding planning and what not... but the big day finally came! May 16,2009 was the best day of our lives! I can't believe it has already come and gone. It was indeed the most perfect day! Being sealed to my best friend in the temple was the best feeling in the world, and having all of our friends and family there made it even sweeter! ALL of our siblings and their spouses, nieces and nephews, and parents were there to support us and be there with us on our exciting day! THANKS to you all for making the trip! Ben, Leah, and cute little Alyssa all the way from Florida! Amy Jesse and their 3 cute kids (almost 4 woo hoo!!) came from New Mexico! And it was the first time for me to meet my new sister in law Amy and her family! Such a sweet family!! :) Then my parents along with my 4 brothers, Jason, Jared, Jake, Jarom, and families and little sister Mckala made the trip from Arizona! My sister Trisha and her family from Las Vegas, and also Grandma and Grandpa Dave from California (also my first time meeting them and all of us sure enjoyed their company! The irish bean joke was great grandpa dave!) Andrew and I both felt very blessed, because of the number of family members we have, that everyone was able to make it! WE LOVE YOU all so very much!! Andrew and I feel that we owe it to our parents for such a wonderful day. We couldn't have done it without you!! Thanks Mom and Dad Lewis and Mom and Dad Hatch!! You are the best and we love you!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jena, you looked so beautiful!! I love your dress! It looks like you had one perfect day! I am so happy for you! I am sorry we were not able to make it to your reception in Taylor, but I talked to my mom and she said it was gorgeous!! I hope you guys are having so much fun being married! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete