Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYCE!!


Today is our little nephew, tyceroni's 1st birthday! I can't believe how fast he has grown up! I've become a bit attached to this kid just because I've seen this little boy grow from the beginning! If I don't see him for a couple days I begin to have Tyce withdrawls! Andrew and love this little boy so so much and love to take him off Amber and Glenn's hands when they're working or need to run errands. He is such a sweet boy with quite the personality! It doesn't take much to get him to laugh... you'll see in the video of him and Andrew! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYCE! WE LOVE YOU!! Love, Uncle Andrew and Aunt Jena

4 comments:

  1. Jena I love your wedding pictures!!! You look so pretty!! Amber has such a cute little baby! I hope you guys are doing good!! Congrats on the wedding! Isn't it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the wedding! you looked so pretty i love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see you Jena! you looked so beautiful, kate and i couldn't stop talking about how beautiful you are. The decorations were so cute too, and the rain only made the reception more romantic...I wish we lived closer, it would be nice to do something.
    I loved your honeymoon pictures too...
    It doesn't really matter if your stuck on a ship for 3 days with your hubby right? Probably funner:) haha, ANYWAY... hope to see you soon. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute! I love that you love him! Thanks for always helping out with him. I know the older he gets the more he will favor his Aunt Jena. Thanks again for the wax tonight. Oh how Im glad thats over. Im sure you feel te same :) Stupid leg hair!

    ReplyDelete