Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Arizona Reception

I had always dreamed of having an outdoor reception and we got one for about an hour... then it suddenly began to storm like crazy! Our decorators did such a beautiful job and everything was perfect... until the rain destroyed it! Oh well though! What can you do right?! So we moved everyone inside my brother Jason's house... (THANK YOU JASON AND SHANNON!) where we continued the party! Thanks to all my family, Vicki Abbott, Melissa Halebig, and Dawn Hall for making my reception absolutely beautiful for the time it lasted outside! :) And thanks to all those who were able to make it! It was so good to see a lot of you whom I had not seen in months/years! It's always fun to see old friends! Jon and Steff... it was so sweet of you to make the trip from utah! We love you!





























4 comments:

  1. oh jena those were really fun pictures! it looks like everything turned out great for you! you look soo good! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (^oops that was me.)

    oh! it looked so pretty too. i am so glad i was in town. you looked amazing jena.


    (awkward, i totally had food in my mouth.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was beautiful! I wish it hadnt rained so you could have enjoyed it more. You were also one hot bride I must say!

    ReplyDelete